Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fried Rice

Fried Rice is a leftover recipe. It is a great use for those half chopped onions and bits of meat. This was our dinner.

First I chopped up some leftover crudite and added half an onion.
Fried Rice

Then I took some SPAM (I like Spam, don't be hating) and chopped it into cubes..
Fried Rice

Then I defrosted some shrimp.
Fried Rice

Then I chopped up some kimchi.
Fried Rice

Pulled out some leftover rice from Monday.
Fried Rice

And added some leftover Grandma's Grain:
Fried Rice

Then I took a large skillet and browned up some cubes of Spam (I like Spam!)
Fried Rice

Added some garlic and ginger
Fried Rice

Added the chopped up veggies and kimchi
Fried Rice

Added the two kinds of rice
Fried Rice

Added two eggs to get it to meld together
Fried Rice

I added the shrimp last because who likes overcooked shrimp?
Fried Rice

And the toddler liked it
Eating dinner

2 comments:

KP said...

I like Spam too:)

Maya said...

Thanks for this great information. TQ =) cenderahati perkahwinan non woven bag