Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rotel Dip

So Yohboh went to a friend's house to watch the football game. I made:

002

RoTel Dip, but being minjenah, I could not help but fiddle with it.

Minjenah's Rotel Dip

16 ounces Velveeta
1 can Hot (with Habanero) Rotel
1/2 cup sour cream
2 scallions finely minced

Microwave the first two ingredients for about four minutes in my microwave. You know your microwave so do a best guestimate. Stir until all well combined. Add the sour cream and stir well. I add the sour cream because it helps this dip stay liquid-y as it cools. Sprinkle scallions on top. Eat with a lot of chips.

2 comments:

Donna Rodriguez said...

- This looks DELICIOUS and even simple. Can't wait to make it this week!

www.dishingwithdonna.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Oh wow! This dip looks amazing! And it reminds me of Oklahoma where Ro-Tel dip was a staple with some tortilla chips. I miss Ro-Tel dip and will have to try this recipe! Thanks so much for sharing! I love your blog and I'm following because I too love Beef and Chocolate. I try to cook other things, but always end up back at beef. :-)

Thanks,
Michelle
Culinary Institute of My Own Damn Kitchen
myowndamnkitchen.blogspot.com