Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2010- the $150 dollar challenge

So this month, I have decided to try to buy 150 dollars worth of groceries. Last month, I happily stocked the pantry and freezer to the point that I think I need to empty them out again. I think this is a metaphor for life.

Here are the full details:

1) Meals out do not count.
2) That being said on average we eat one meal out a week.
3) I eat most of my meals at home, as does my child. Yohboh brings lunch with him most of the time. He also seems to get a free meal at his job every week or so.
4) I have spent $35.38 on food so far this month.
5) This does not include other items like garbage bags or light bulbs. Groceries are food stuffs in my definition.

If you do not agree with the details of my challenge, GET YOUR OWN BLOG.

No comments: