Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quick Meal

This is one of my favorite quick meals. I always have shrimp in the freezer. I always have pasta. I always have garlic, butter and olive oil. It can be made for one to four people. More than four can be done, it just needs two skillets. I can make it in about eight minutes depending upon the pasta.

013

Minjenah's Quick Shrimp and Noodles

INGREDIENTS:
1 tablespoon butter per person
1 tablespoon olive oil per person
1 clove of minced garlic per person
8 shrimp per person
4 ounces of cooked pasta per person, drained
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Salt
Pepper
Shredded Italian Cheese


METHOD
Melt the butter and olive oil together in a skillet. Add the garlic. It should smell good. Add the shrimp until they are cooked or heated through (depends on if you have frozen cooked shrimp or raw frozen shrimp). Add the pasta. Salt and pepper to taste. Right before serving, sprinkle a bit of cheese.

No comments: