Monday, May 24, 2010

Four Seasons

I was sent an invitation to brunch at the Four Seasons. Unfortunately for me, I was out of town for the event. I sent my dear friend Netta to attend and write about it for Beef and Chocolate.

Minjenah went out of town for a little fun so she sent me her invitation for the Blogger's Brunch at The Four Seasons. First I must say "Thank you Mama!" It was quite an event. We started with Mimosas on the roof and it only got better from there. Our hosts, Marsha and Abby of M-Squared Public Relations, were friendly and attentive. They made us feel like even though we were at The Four Season, it was a casual afternoon with great friends.

Chef Gerstenecker was wonderful! His kitchen must love him and he would be a welcomed addition at any dinner party even if he's not cooking. He introduced us to the hotel's queen bees, one of which lives in a pink hive (and of course my Honey Bear had to go pick them up!), showed us the beautiful rooftop garden which includes hydroponics, served us a delicious lunch (I now love squash blossoms) and then brought us into the kitchen for fresh-baked donuts and home-made chocolate (yum!).

We had a great time and even won an evening at the Chef's Table! Needless to say I had to watch my back on the way to the parking lot. Thank you Marsha and Abby for the opportunity and Chef Gerstenecker for your hospitality.

I was not paid for this post but did get a wonderful lunch!



BloggerBrunch1

14

No comments: