Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pizza Night

So here are the four pizzas that we made for pizza night. They are made with whole wheat pizza crust. I made them extra thin because I was hoping they were going to be grilled but that did not happen. I would have taken pictures of them cooked, but I was hungry.

004
This is a pesto pizza with fresh mozzarella, prosciutto and regular mozzarella.


005
This is asparagus, fava bean pizza with ricotta, Parmesan, mozzarella and pecorino cheese.  There is a layer of garlic oil. 


006
This is yohboh's pizza.  Garlic oil, hot sausage,  red pepper, onion, mozzarella cheese and fresh oregano. 


007
This was my favorite of the night.  Red onion, Parmesan and goat's cheese, dried chopped figs and cracked black pepper with a layer of plain olive oil underneath.

No comments: