Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Candy

My favorite Halloween candy goes like this currently:

1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniature- The chocolate to crappy peanut butter is perfect. When I was in college, these frozen with Coca Cola were all I would eat during finals week.

2) 100 Grand - Chocolate, caramel and rice crispy things. Super sweet. Sometimes, I sprinkle a little salt on it. Makes it really tasty.

3) Kit Kat - A childhood favorite. Wafers seem very old school to me but still wonderful

4) Twix - Twix and Kit Kat are like cousins but Twix is like the one who plays football and Kit Kat is the one that plays lacrosse.

5) Take 5 - This is one of the best new candy bars that has been created. Salt and sweet and truly yummy.

1 comment:

southernbbq said...

I am happy to hear Take 5 is in ATL - they have in Wisc and I ate a lot of them there this summer. Ultimate in salty sweet.