My favorite Halloween candy goes like this currently:
1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniature- The chocolate to crappy peanut butter is perfect. When I was in college, these frozen with Coca Cola were all I would eat during finals week.
2) 100 Grand - Chocolate, caramel and rice crispy things. Super sweet. Sometimes, I sprinkle a little salt on it. Makes it really tasty.
3) Kit Kat - A childhood favorite. Wafers seem very old school to me but still wonderful
4) Twix - Twix and Kit Kat are like cousins but Twix is like the one who plays football and Kit Kat is the one that plays lacrosse.
5) Take 5 - This is one of the best new candy bars that has been created. Salt and sweet and truly yummy.
22 Cheap Eats We Love in Lincoln Square and Ravenswood
46 minutes ago