My favorite Halloween candy goes like this currently:
1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniature- The chocolate to crappy peanut butter is perfect. When I was in college, these frozen with Coca Cola were all I would eat during finals week.
2) 100 Grand - Chocolate, caramel and rice crispy things. Super sweet. Sometimes, I sprinkle a little salt on it. Makes it really tasty.
3) Kit Kat - A childhood favorite. Wafers seem very old school to me but still wonderful
4) Twix - Twix and Kit Kat are like cousins but Twix is like the one who plays football and Kit Kat is the one that plays lacrosse.
5) Take 5 - This is one of the best new candy bars that has been created. Salt and sweet and truly yummy.
Chocolate-Dipped Cherry Macaroons by Brenda
2 hours ago