Sunday, March 17, 2013

Everyday Dinner

I love all fancy cooking shows and cookbooks.  I subscribe to a ton of foodie magazines (Has anyone seen Mario Batali's recipe for pizza dough?  It has white wine!  Must make ASAP!), and regularly get inspired by the fancy foods that are there.

But really, most nights you want to put something somewhat healthy, fast, and tasty in front of your family.   Also something that does not involve major washing up.   This dinner fit the bill.

011

It is lemon grilled chicken, spinach pasta tossed with garlic and Boursin and steamed broccoli and cauliflower.  The children did not eat the cauliflower.  Yohboh grilled the chicken, the pasta and veggies were cooked in the same pot.  Sometimes, I think we go out to dinner because I just do not want to clean up the kitchen.

Did I mention that yohboh is the best griller ever?

No comments: