Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rainbow Jello

001

Rainbow Jello is not something I like.  However, my whole family seems to LOVE it.  I made this for kidlet's seventh birthday.  Kidlet specifically requested rainbow Jello for her birthday party.

This is not a recipe but an assembly job.  This makes 12 8 ounce portions and one six ounce portion.  I put it in a ten ounce clear plastic cup.

6 boxes of  Jello I have no idea what the flavors are but the colors are purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
I made two cups of the purple flavor, following the quick set directions  I put 1.25 ounces of the jello into each glass.  You will have one ounce extra and put that into another glass.  Put it into the fridge and chill for 45 minutes.
Then I made the blue flavor, following the quick set directions.  I put 1.25 ounces of the jello into each glass.  You will have one ounce extra and put that into another glass.  Put it into the fridge and chill for 60 minutes.

Repeat until you run out of colors.

This took about seven hours to make but hands on time was 20 minutes.  And yes, I measured 1.25 ounces exactly.  I have a digital scale.

Yohboh loves this.

No comments: