Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Two Minute Chocolate Cake Recipe

I am a huge fan of David Chang.  I have never eaten at any of his establishments, but I have read his cookbooks and enjoyed him when he is on the telly.  I really enjoyed his fried chicken off with ?uestlove.

David Chang has a magazine called Lucky Peach.  I do not subscribe.  (Shocking, really if you know me in real life.  I am a magazine junkie.)  I read his tumblr.  And this recipe came up.

003

So I tried it, liked it and will make it again.  I will say that is really a cake for two people.  And I did one thing different that I really liked.  Instead of milk, I used leftover, cold strong coffee.  I think milk dilutes the chocolate whereas coffee really brings out the complex flavors.  (That is me sounding like a pretentious food snob).

No comments: