Friday, October 31, 2014

Taste of Atlanta Top Ten List

So on Sunday, I was invited to go to the Taste of Atlanta.  Because I was media, I got in for free.

Here is a top ten list of what I found at the Taste of Atlanta

1) The weather was perfect!  It was so warm, it was summer like.

2) Sliders are a BIG thing for people

3) Chicken wings as well

4) The people were very diverse.  I have been to many of the Taste of Atlantas in the past and I have to say that this years had attendants who were much more reflective of the population of Atlanta.

5) I LOVED the Coke tent that gave me free Coke Zeroes.

6) This event is surprisingly kid friendly.  Little bites for everyone.

7) Mini tacos were also very popular.

8) The longest line was for Barefoot Wine's free sample tent.

9) I had fun.

10) The best thing I ate was from a restaurant that had not opened yet.  It was octopus with paprika oil.

No comments: